First aid classes
First Aid training takes approximately two hours.
First Aid teaches:
• Actions to take in an emergency.
• Finding out what is wrong and making assessments.
• How to care for bleeding wounds and burns.
• How to care for shock.
• Care for head and spine injuries.
• Muscle, bone and joint injuries.
• Care for heart attack and stroke.
• Care for poisoning.
• Heat and cold emergencies.
• Rescuing and moving victims.
Ideal for workplace safety response teams at:
• Shopping Malls
• Hotels and Resorts
• Home Care Facilities
• Fitness Centers• Amusement Parks
• Manufacturing Facilities
If you are a licensed day-care provider, we also provide the Medic First Aid approved four-hour First Aid training and EMSA sticker, as required by the state of California.
Call for more information and to schedule a class: (858) 344-0475.